Allow me to reintroduce myself...

I have no idea whats about to happen with this blog. Well, I know where i'm going to start, I have no idea where its gonna end... follow along as I figure it out

This is a virtual diary. I'm no expert on anything. This is about my journey into the best version of me. (oooh! that sounded kinda poet-y!!) Feel free to share tips and suggestions but PLEASE keep your judgments to yourself. Thanks for your support! :o)

Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Emotional RollerCoaster Begins...

The plan was to write the intro and then start actually blogging when the journey began. However, I have had so many mixed emotions about this process, I feel that they are a part of the journey also. So, Here Goes it!

What the FU---french toast (babysteps) was I thinking?!?! I love all of these things that I’m giving up. Each contribute 1 to 10 of the 96.8 degrees of MY body’s average core temperature. I feel like I have promised to make August a month of frigidity. I like summer! I like MY summer! WTF(renchtoast) was I Thinking?!?!

Am I really about to put my business in the streets like this? People are gonna see the “real” me. I mean I’m never fake to anyone but they’ll see all of me. Who will judge. We all judge. They will negatively speak of me in my absence. I don’t want this.

My stomach churns in anticipation of creation. Anticipation of literary witnesses. Anticipation of their revelations. Anticipation is now painful. What was once excitement is now apprehension.

Apprehension lasted a day before determination took over. I can no longer allow my fear to hinder me. This MUST be done. My gains will be much more than my losses. I must release negativity in order to make room for positivity. Your judgment now means less to me. I may even be indifferent. The show MUST go on. Besides, I’ve already spent $30 on my body cleanse program from GNC. The pills are huge but the guy promised me no diarrhea. iWin.

*~A.H.R.E.N.'s Corner~*

More than pain...

i have decided that no words will be spoken.
i refuse to poison the atmosphere with negativity.
do not request my conversation for you are putting yourself at risk…
verbal abstinence
we cant engage in this
my lips are sealed
my teeth are clenched
this madness must not be released.
I have more to offer the world than pain.
the existence of internal conflict must not be mentioned.
lock and key…are insufficient.
the thoughts must be destroyed at their origin
and not allowed to multiply at will.
the offspring of pain is viral in nature,
birthing vile notions of negativity with evil intent…
…prophylactic calm
Positivity is protected once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment