Allow me to reintroduce myself...

I have no idea whats about to happen with this blog. Well, I know where i'm going to start, I have no idea where its gonna end... follow along as I figure it out

This is a virtual diary. I'm no expert on anything. This is about my journey into the best version of me. (oooh! that sounded kinda poet-y!!) Feel free to share tips and suggestions but PLEASE keep your judgments to yourself. Thanks for your support! :o)

Friday, July 30, 2010

The Cerulean Print

There are very few days left before my actual journey begins. The closer it gets, the more I realize that I’m not prepared. I haven’t really planned anything. I just know what needs to be done. Many of you have asked about the body cleansing program. Im using GNC’s Complete Body Cleansing Program. Its on sale this week. Look at God working already! :-D

The body cleanse is a 7 day program. I have decided that I am giving up juice for the month because I’m like a crack head for that Sh…tuff. Like seriously. It’s a problem. *salivates at the thought of some Simply Raspberry Lemonade* If you haven’t tried it, don’t. I will be forced to make you cleanse that divine lemonberry goodness right out of your system.

update: a wonderfully enlightened brother has stated that GNC products are not natural and for Europeans. Now I realize I am not only prepared but I haven’t done enough research. *sigh* He says I should try African Bio-Chemistry to cleanse. My mind processed this as African Bio-POO which is very similar to the effects of drinking foreign waters. (I have a LOT to learn, lol)
1 of 5 of a great lecture. You’ll never look at nutrition the same:


I haven’t quite learned enough about meditation to feel prepared for this month. (youtube FTW!! #dontjudgeme) Ok so all these videos are like part 1 of 10. So much for instant gratification. Oh, wait. I’m supposed to be working on that. *sigh* So after reviewing a couple, this one kept me awake ,which happens to be an integral part of the mediation process. Who knew!

You really only need to watch this up until about the 3 minute point where they begin talkin about creative visualization.

ok…meditation? Check!

Yoga.
POW!

Measurement Tool: Enlightened Well Being Self Assessment. (http://bit.ly/aKp8wC )
Current Score:
0-10 Struggling
10-20 On your way
20-30 Thriving
30-39 Almost There
40 Enlightened

Tabula Rasa Literary References:
Why don’t I do the things I know are good for me- BJ Gallagher
(52 weeks of improvement that I’ve reduced to 30 days. Notes on this for every entry.)
Know Thy Self- Na’im Akbar
Personal development, education, and motivation of African-American people.

As a man Thinketh James Allen
Classic and easily read motivational literature. “as a man thinketh, therefore he is”
Creative Mind- Ernest Holmes
A similar work. “When we think that we are limited or have not been heard, it must take that thought and bring it into manifestation for us.”

Facing Love Addiction – Pia Melody
@TheDailyLove Posted an interesting article.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mastin-kipp/addicted-to-love-part-2_b_658649.html. It seems I may be addicted to Love as well. This book addresses that issue. More on this later also.

Ok you should have enough info to follow along now. Getting that info wasn’t easy. I have a headache. I QUIT!...quietly accept that I have done a good job. (stoopid positivity).

No comments:

Post a Comment