Allow me to reintroduce myself...

I have no idea whats about to happen with this blog. Well, I know where i'm going to start, I have no idea where its gonna end... follow along as I figure it out

This is a virtual diary. I'm no expert on anything. This is about my journey into the best version of me. (oooh! that sounded kinda poet-y!!) Feel free to share tips and suggestions but PLEASE keep your judgments to yourself. Thanks for your support! :o)

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Messages from the Stars



Dear Deniece,
You have been tasked with life
Figure out your place in the world and don’t forget to help those who have lost theirs
This task will not be easy but you have the tools to succeed.
Your toolbox: a combination of creativity, charisma, intelligence, and a smile
These will never dull so use them as much as possible
Everyone’s tools are different.
You may not have what you want, but you have access to exactly what you need.
Never forget that.
Your task will be harder on some days than others.  
Do not lose sight of your goal even when you can’t see it.
Distractions will come. People will hurt you. People will hurt themselves. 
Heal by example.
Loan them your tools, but only briefly. You have a task to complete.
Lastly, Deniece, you are the only you.  The stars aligned perfectly for your existence. 
You we’re meant to be here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment