Allow me to reintroduce myself...

I have no idea whats about to happen with this blog. Well, I know where i'm going to start, I have no idea where its gonna end... follow along as I figure it out

This is a virtual diary. I'm no expert on anything. This is about my journey into the best version of me. (oooh! that sounded kinda poet-y!!) Feel free to share tips and suggestions but PLEASE keep your judgments to yourself. Thanks for your support! :o)

Tuesday, October 30, 2012


Prompt #1 No Pressure Poetry (30 Poetry Prompts in 30 Days)
Prompt #1
Write a poem in the form of a recipe or horoscope.

Thursday Oct 30th 2012
Sagittarius:
Today will be a mixed bag.  Be aware of activities and people that are distracting. You may have low energy and your patience will be short so stay away from unintelligent members of the opposite sex.  If you encounter one, approach them, squat and yell “you going to jail today!” and the universe will take care of the rest.  As usual, mercury is in retrograde so drink Gatorade because that rhymes and you may be dehydrated.  If you are not, drink it anyway to prepare for a drought that will be occurring soon.  This drought could be sex, water, money or sex.  Either way, you will need a beverage. Change is also imminent but will only apply to everything.  You will not need to prepare as long as the Gatorade you drink is orange …like Mercury.  If you have a job, you will work tomorrow.  If not, you will be off. Creativity will be low so do not, I repeat DO NOT try to write anything.   It will be your worse work, yet.   Try not to beat yourself up …and then drink some Gatorade.  Lucky numbers: 68 & 1. Play them together to avoid the drought.

No comments:

Post a Comment