Allow me to reintroduce myself...

I have no idea whats about to happen with this blog. Well, I know where i'm going to start, I have no idea where its gonna end... follow along as I figure it out

This is a virtual diary. I'm no expert on anything. This is about my journey into the best version of me. (oooh! that sounded kinda poet-y!!) Feel free to share tips and suggestions but PLEASE keep your judgments to yourself. Thanks for your support! :o)

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Poetry Prompt #2:


Write a poem with a 1 word title, followed by 2 words in the 1st line, 3 words in the second and so on.

SPEAK!

The words
Don’t come easy
Hands are no help
Brain slows down to halt
I thought this would be easier
Maybe if I think harder they’ll come
Muscle memory rescues me when ability has failed
Vocabulary now content, it finds its way into expression
My dearest dialogue, did I wrong you in some manner?
No, it calmly responded. I just don’t work well under pressure.

No comments:

Post a Comment